Sat, 07 May|
Taylor's Clinical School
MEDIT PACES MRCP (DIET 2/22)
· E-Learning Modules · Virtual Study Sessions · Mock Examination in Klang Valley
Time & Location
07 May 2022, 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Taylor's Clinical School, 29, Jalan LGSB 1/1, Pusat Komersial LGSB, OffJalan Hospital, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
About the Program
The MEDIT PACES MRCP (DIET 2/22) program will be a ~75 hour learning journey with fellows of the Royal College of Physicians (UK) and leading trainers in the field.
This program will commence on the 1st or 2nd April 2022 depending on your selection of mock exam date as stated HERE.
Self-Paced E-Learning Modules - STARTS 1st & 2nd April 22
- Related knowledge on every topic from the RCP (UK) syllabus
- Quiz check after each topic
- Hosted on CME Academy
Virtual Study Sessions - STARTS 1st & 2nd April 22
- Online virtual training sessions for history taking, communication skills, and examination stations
- Conducted 2 hours fortnightly
- High-yield knowledge and tips to ace the examination
- Approach difficult scenarios
Mock Examination - PLEASE SELECT 7th May or 8th May 2022
- 5 clinical stations with either patients or trained stand-ins (surrogates)
- 2 independent examiners at each station
- 3 sessions on each day, which will be in the morning, afternoon and evening
- Candidates and observers will be informed of their sessions upon registration
Candidates’ will perform in the MOCK PACES, assessed at each of the 5 clinical stations, by two independent examiners. Feedback on performance will be provided at the end of each cycle.
Observers will get access to all online activities however will be limited to ONLY OBSERVING the candidates on the carousel of clinical stations.