Sun, 06 Nov|
Taylor's Clinical School, Sungai Buloh
MEDIT MRCP (UK) PACES Course + MOCK Exam Diet (3/22)
· E-Learning Modules · Virtual Practise Sessions · Physical Examination Teaching · MOCK PACES Exams in Klang Valley
Time & Location
06 Nov 2022, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm MYT
Taylor's Clinical School, Sungai Buloh, 29, Jalan LGSB 1/1, Pusat Komersial LGSB, OffJalan Hospital, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
About the Program
The MEDIT MRCP (UK) PACES Preparatory Program (DIET 3/22) will be a 8-week learning journey with members and fellows of the Royal College of Physicians (UK) who are also leading trainers in the field. The program is designed as a 4 part learning experience intended to guide candidates on the learning outcomes expected by the MRCP (UK) PACES examination.
1. Self-Paced E-Learning Modules (begins 27th Sept 2022)
- Related knowledge on commonly tested topics from the RCP (UK) syllabus
- Approach to common cases and clinical findings
- Recorded patient interaction samples for clinical and communication stations
- Over 15 hours of drip-based learning hosted on CME ACADEMY
2. Virtual Practise Sessions with MRCP Tutors (begins 4th Oct 2022)
- Online virtual training sessions for history taking, communication skills, and examination stations
- 10 sessions conducted for 1.5 hours each
- High-yield knowledge and practical tips to ACE the examination
- Approach to challenging examination scenarios
3. Patient Assisted Clinical Teachings with Specialists (5th OR 6th November 2022)
- Patient examination teaching carousels
- 10 - 12 patient encounters (Station 1, 3, 5)
- Constructive feedback on examination technique and presentation style improvement by trainers
4. Mock PACES with RCP Examiners (5th OR 6th November 2022)
- 5 clinical stations with either patients and/or trained stand-ins (surrogates)
- RCP(UK) examiners at each station as assessors
- Candidates and observers will be informed of their sessions upon registration
WHO is this course recommended for?
- MRCP PACES candidates and learners who are keen to gain exposure to the standards of practise required to pass the MRCP(UK) PACES examinations
- Parallel pathway trainees in the Internal Medicine Specialist Training in Malaysia
International participants requiring assistance with local transport and accomodation in Kuala Lumpur are advised to contact our admin at email@example.com
1. Gain access to ALL online and physical activities. 2. Participate in the virtual practise sessions for history taking OR communication skills - based on respective groupings. 3. Actively participate in the clinical teaching sessions. 4. Perform in the MOCK PACES, assessed at each of the 5 clinical stations, by RCP(UK) examiners.
1. Gain access to ALL online activities and physical activities, however will be limited to ONLY OBSERVING the candidates on the carousel of clinical stations during the MOCK PACES & LISTENING in the virtual practise sessions. 2. Actively participate in the clinical teaching sessions.