Sat, 04 Feb|
Internal Medicine Refresher Course for Junior Doctors & Medical Students
Struggling with the skills required to begin practise? Calling all junior doctors and medical students for our FREE refresher course on basic tests interpretation skills, clinical reasoning skills & communication skills! Limited to 100 seats ONLY!
Time & Location
04 Feb 2023, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
UiTM Selayang, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
About the Program
We will be having a fun day together in BOTH small-group & large-group learning sessions.
Basic Tests Interpretation:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) Interpretation
- Chest radiograph (CXR) Interpretation
- Abdominal radiograph (AXR) Interpretation
- Blood gases (ABG/VBG) Interpretation
- Liver function test (LFT) Interpretation
- Renal function test (RFT) Interpretation
- How to apply "Clinical Reasoning" in Internal Medicine?
- A practical guide to "History-Taking" in crunch time
- A simple approach to a rather complex "Counselling" session with a patient
Date of Event: 4th Feb 2023 (Saturday) OR 5th Feb 2023 (Sunday)
Time of Event: 0800H - 1730H
Venue: UiTM Selayang Campus (Ample parking space at the venue. Located opposite a commercial centre)
Dress Code: Formal attire with comfortable footwear
ParticipantRM 0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out